Thursday 19 December 2013

Idris Elba and Naomie on the cover of Jet Magazine



IDRIS ELBA & NAOMIE HARRIS COVER JET MAGAZINE



Idris Elba and Naomie Harris Jet Magazine Idris Elba & Naomie Harris Cover JET Magazine
‘Mandela: Long Walk To Freedom’ stars Idris Elba and Naomie Harris graced the cover of JET magazine.
Inside the issue, the two dished on what it was like to play in the biopic for Nelson Mandela and his former wife Winnie Mandela. Idris said it has been his biggest role yet.At first I wasn’t sure that the role was for me. I expected that they’d want an older actor, someone more distinguished, like Denzel Washington. Plus, I was really stuck on the way Mandela looks and the way I Iook.
Naomie on reservations about the Winnie Mandela role:
I felt more like a researcher than an actor at one point. But then I interviewed her and that’s when everything really gelled for me.
Idris Elba Naomie Harris cover JET Magazine Idris Elba & Naomie Harris Cover JET Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment