Tuesday 14 October 2014

From Pinewood with love: Craig and Naomie are back in Bond and shooting next instalment in London from December

From Pinewood with love: Craig is back as Bond and shooting next instalment in London from December

It's the movie franchise that has been running for more than half a century.
And now James Bond is back, with filming on the 24th installment of the spy drama due to get underway in London on December 6, according to Variety
Daniel Craig, 46, will pull on his tuxedo once again, having already signed up to appear as the secret agent in two more films.
Scroll down for video 
00 Heaven: Daniel Craig, 46, will pull on his tuxedo once again, having already signed up to appear as the secret agent in two more films
00 Heaven: Daniel Craig, 46, will pull on his tuxedo once again, having already signed up to appear as the secret agent in two more films
And the suave star is hoping that this time Bond will re-embrace some of the smooth nuances that he's so famous for.
'Hopefully we’ll reclaim some of the old irony, and make sure it doesn’t become pastiche,' he told Vulture.
'I can’t do shtick, I’m not very good at it. Unless it kind of suddenly makes sense. Does that make sense? I sometimes wish I hammed it up more, but I just can’t do it very well, so I don’t do it.'
Shaken, not stirred: Daniel is hoping that this time Bond will re-embrace some of the smooth nuances that he's so famous for
Shaken, not stirred: Daniel is hoping that this time Bond will re-embrace some of the smooth nuances that he's so famous for
Sidekick: Naomie Harris will also reprise her role as field agent-turned-secretary Eve Moneypenny
Sidekick: Naomie Harris will also reprise her role as field agent-turned-secretary Eve Moneypenny
At first it looked like Skyfall director Sam Mendes wouldn't be returning for this movie.
'I have theatre and other commitments, including productions of Charlie And The Chocolate Factory and King Lear, that need my complete focus over the next year and beyond,' he said in 2013.
But studio bosses decided that he was worth the wait, which explains the delay between Skyfall and the next film's predicted release date of November 2015.
Ralph Fiennes will return, having taken over from Judy Dench's M at the end of the last movie. 
Back with the team: Ralph Fiennes will return, having taken over from Judy Dench's M at the end of the last movie
Back with the team: Ralph Fiennes will return, having taken over from Judy Dench's M at the end of the last movie
Tropical climes? Shooting will begin with a table read at Pinewood Studios, and locations further afield in places including Rome, the Austrian Alps, Morocco, and possibly India are being scouted
Tropical climes? Shooting will begin with a table read at Pinewood Studios, and locations further afield in places including Rome, the Austrian Alps, Morocco, and possibly India are being scouted
And the Harry Potter actor has revealed that he was once in talks to play 007 himself.
'There was a conversation that was great... it didn’t lead to anything on both sides. I don’t think I felt ready to commit and I think they were looking at Pierce [Brosnan],' he told The Telegraph.
Naomie Harris will also reprise her role as field agent-turned-secretary Eve Moneypenny, and there's a 'classic physically imposing henchman' to play Bond's nemesis, according to fan site MI6.
Shooting will begin with a table read at Pinewood Studios, and locations further afield in places including Rome, the Austrian Alps, Morocco, and possibly India are being scouted.
A serious matter: 'I can¿t do shtick, I¿m not very good at it,' said Daniel of his Bond portrayal. 'I sometimes wish I hammed it up more, but I just can¿t do it very well, so I don¿t do it.'
A serious matter: 'I can’t do shtick, I’m not very good at it,' said Daniel of his Bond portrayal. 'I sometimes wish I hammed it up more, but I just can’t do it very well, so I don’t do it.'


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2759318/Shooting-James-Bond-instalment-underway-Pinewood-Studios-December.html#ixzz3FhGBswNO
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment