Sunday 12 May 2013

Get the Look: Naomie Harris’ Glowing Face at the 2013 MET Gala - vibevixen.com



Get the Look: Naomie Harris’ Glowing Face at the 2013 MET Gala

Posted by  on May 8, 2013
Naomie Harris at the 2013 MET gala
Makeup artist Lucky Smyler worked her magic on actress Naomie Harris’ face for the 2013 MET Gala. The theme for the evening was “Punk: From Chaos to Couture” and Lucky nailed it without taking away from Naomie’s natural beauty or making her look too gothic. Here, luck explains theexact products she used and even gives the steps. We will definitely be trying is this at home. Enjoy!
Eyes
I started framing Naomie’s face by penciling in her eyebrows with Kevyn Aucoin Brow Pencil in brunette. Then, I primed her eyelids with Urban Decay Primer Potion. A light dusting of MAC rice paper eyeshadow was placed under the brow, then I swept Bobbi Brown blonde eyeshadow all over her lid. I wanted all of the focus to be directed to the lashline, so I painted the upper and lower water line with Tom Ford gel liner in black. Next, I softened the line and winged it out by smudging NARS night clubbing eyeshadow over the gel liner. Finally, I finished her eyes with four healthy coats of Dior Show blackout mascara.



Naomie HarrisFace
I primed her face with Mally Beauty face and eye primers, then I applied YSL Touche Eclait #2under her eye for discrete concealing. Next, I stippled Tom Ford beauty traceless foundation in tawny on over the concealer with a wet sponge, followed by setting her foundation with the cult favorite: Ben Nye Banana luxury powder. After that, I highlighted her cheek bones and the center of her eyes with Smashbox fusion soft lights. Finally, I used Tarte Amazonian clay bronzer in park avenue princess to accent her cheeks.
Lips
Josie Maran argan oil lip balm kept Naomie’s lips supple and moisturized the entire evening. Lastly, three coats of MAC lipstick in angel was applied directly from the tube.

No comments:

Post a Comment